2020 Calendars

Home Forums ONE WORLD 2020 Calendars

• This topic has 5 replies, 5 voices, and was last updated 1 year ago by AvatarGail.
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    PaulinePauline
    Participant

Hi, does anyone know if the 2020 calendars are being shipped yet?

PaulinePauline
    Participant

I should have left my question for another day, as I have just received notification that my order has now been shipped.

LucyLucy
    Participant

Will there be anymore calendars in stock? I’d love to buy a few for Christmas presents!

Participant

Would love to buy one as well! Took a social media break and missed this year’s sale. Any way to order one?

cloth-catcloth-cat
    Participant

I searched for it on calendarclub.co.uk, one of the leading calendar suppliers, both online and in shopping centres – often the pop up calendar retail points within shopping centres are them.

I couldn’t find it there.

I want to recommend to get involved if not already. With Christmas coming up they are big players. In the case of mail order, their packaging is very protective, I can say from personal experience. Use them if they take up the Nala calendar.

Participant

The 2021 Calendars seem to have being shipped out at staggering times. I know they are

sold out. I was lucky enough to get one at the last minute. There’s an absolutely adorable

short 1 minute video for the 2020 calendar on youtube. It plays to the song

Calendar girl and features non other than Ms. poster girl herself. It’s really, honestly the

cutest thing ever.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.