2021 Calendar

Home Forums MERCHANDISE 😻 2021 Calendar

Tagged: 

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Participant

Hello,

I hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas. Can I ask if any more calendars will be made? The shop says it’s sold out. I am glad in a way since the funds will help so many but I am also sad that I wasn’t able to get one before they were all sold. I do hope more will be made as I have family that also wants one. I will check back in a few weeks. Everyone stay safe and I hope 2021 is better for all!!

Deanna and Buddie -my rescue cat.

Participant

Good morning, I would love to be advised when or if the Calendar is ‘re-issued. I had ordered one, but think it got missed hey ho.

Many thanks

Susan and Sweep.

Dean NicholsonDean Nicholson
    Keymaster

Hey Deanna,

we’ve printed another set of calendars, but because of covid we had difficulties bringing them into the UK, so they are now on their way to our US warehouse. Unfortunately we now have to wait a wee bit longer until we can put them up for sale around the 10th of January, but I will update the website and mention it on instagram once the calendars have arrived in the US and are ready for ordering.

Have a good day,
    Dean and Nala

Participant

<p style=”text-align: left;”>Hi Dean,</p>
    <p style=”text-align: left;”>Love the 2021 calendar.  Were they  printed in Burnaby, British Columbia 🇨🇦?</p>
    I live 15 minutes away from there in North Vancouver

All the best to you and Nala.

Elizabeth.

Dean NicholsonDean Nicholson
    Keymaster

Hey,

Good news! The 2021 calendar will be restocked and available on our website from tomorrow 8th Jan

http://www.1bike1world.com/shop/

Have a good day,
    Dean and Nala

Participant

I’m so excited that calendars are still in stock! I just ordered mine. Can’t wait to get it! Happy New Year Dean and Nala! <3

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.