Amusing Cat Dramas

Home Forums THE GALLERY Amusing Cat Dramas

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    cloth-catcloth-cat
    Participant

I’m sure you’ll love this !

” CAT HOSPITAL ”

Participant

Here’s a little piece of my history with cats. I traveled to Colorado with a friend way back in 1997.  When we arrived at the home of the couple we were visiting I took my luggage upstairs and set it down. I was instantly greeted by a sweet little girl kitty sporting  a cast on one leg.  I was completely smitten with her gentle presence which took to me as well. The kitty was a guest and in need of a new home. I had no idea of her story “horrific” story. She had been being tortured by a 9 year old, obviously unhappy boy. I  Went to bed that night with her sleeping/hiding  in the room somewhere. In the middle of the night I heard a voice “literally” in the center of my chest. It said “I want to go home with you”. I looked around the man next to me was asleep so wasn’t aware of the spirit voice speaking into my heart.  I asked the voice who it was. Obviously, it fibbed and said “I am the cat”. Why are you wanting to go home with me I inquired,    “Because your heart and mine are one” it said.  I called her Fancy and although she had just undergone $1000 surgery to attach her paw and mend her broken leg & broken spirit, her family said yes, when I asked to take her with me. She died at 18 yrs. old.I still miss her.

cloth-catcloth-cat
    Participant

This is brilliant :

Participant

Really enjoyed amusing Cat Dramas …excellent.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.