Nala The Navigator Jigsaw Puzzle ❤️

Home Forums MERCHANDISE 😻 Nala The Navigator Jigsaw Puzzle ❤️

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Author
    Dean NicholsonDean Nicholson
    Keymaster

Hey guys!

Hope everyone’s doing alright!😻

Just wanted to let you know that Nala & I have been working on another jigsaw which will be out very very soon!

Here’s a wee sneak peek!

Hope you all have a good day!

Much love,
    Dean & Nala

P.S. It’s a lot easier than “Nala in the snow”! Can anyone guess which picture it is? ❤️

Anst2104Anst2104
    Participant

I think I see a green eye, maybe Nalas face ???

IwanaIwana
    Participant

Woohooo can’t wait!!!

Participant

Ordered it today! Thank you for sharing and encouraging us all.

IwanaIwana
    Participant

Just ordered mine 🥳 Bday gift to myself, which is March 23…..one day after you Dean 😊

Leona MundayLeona Munday
    Participant

Hey All! ❤️

Hopefully some of you in the UK have started to receive your jigsaws and those of you further afield will have them on your way to you!

I decided as lockdown is still fully underway here to set my weekend plans on the jigsaw. This is the first one I have done since I was a child and starting to get the hang of it now, with the pace picking up.

Piecing together Dean and Nala has been by far my favourite part so far, even if it did take me forever to find the piece for his beard haha!

I can’t wait to get started on the edges and see the whole thing come to life!

Participant

The puzzle is fabulous.  That is one of my favorite pictures of you two…………….love it

Leona MundayLeona Munday
    Participant

Finished!!

Took my time and finally completed the puzzle with a glass of wine! A great way to spend the last few weeks of lockdown. But we still have some time left before we get out so do I try the Nala in the snow one? 🤔

Participant

I’ve started today. Wow its really hard. Think I will try have it done by Christmas lol.

Anyone got any tips 🙂

I just ordered 2 puzzles – one is a gift/prize to my cousin for completing ‘Nala in the Snow’. I am embarrassed to say ‘I gave up’ in frustration and just Quit! I wish the 15% discount would have been extended if you bought more than 1 item from the Gift shop. It would help with the shipping and conversion  to pound sterling.  Just a suggestion.

Participant

Nala the Navigator

Participant

Easter Sunday …

Participant

And today:

Participant

Finally!🥳 The heaven part was tricky – so many nuances of blue!😅

I love this picture of Dean, Nala and Honk. (I bet Vinny is there somewhere too.)😍

Participant

hi Leona can you help never been on a forum before Iwould like to send my finished Jigsaw but lost for how to send the phote can you help me tthanks

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.