Condolences for Kelly

Home Forums COMICS Condolences for Kelly

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Participant

Sincerest condolences, Kelly, your Spook was a beautiful cat.

Participant

My heart is breaking for Kelly…To loose a family member at 18 years of age is unbearable. So difficult too when majority of people may not realise how losing a pet , especially of that age can leave you so grief stricken.

Take care of yourself Kelly. Give yourself as much as you need to give for Spook.

Countess_OlafCountess_Olaf
    Participant

So sorry to hear the sad news Kelly.
    I lost my Pepper 4 years ago so I know the heartache all too well.
    Dear Spook, may you run free over the Rainbow 🌈 Bridge. Pepper your new friend is waiting for you. 🐾 ❤️🐾
    x

IwanaIwana
    Participant

Dear Kelly, I’m so sorry to hear about the loss of your beloved Kitty. My condolences. Big virtual hug to you!!!

Anst2104Anst2104
    Participant

Dear Kelly, I’m sorry you lost your beloved Spook. I can imagine how difficult it is for you.

Take all the time in the world to mourn your loss. We all think of you.

MaggieCatMaggieCat
    Participant

So so sorry that Spook has passed Kelly.  No words can ease this for you. Spook was loved and had a wonderful home with you and you have shared much over the years. My heart goes out to you. RIP beautiful Spook🐈‍⬛💔

Participant

Dear Kelly

Sorry to hear about Spook’s passing.  Our pets are a big part of our lives.  RIP Spook.

CarelmerilCarelmeril
    Participant

Dearest Kelly

i am sorry to hear about Spook. As mom to a black kitty too, I know how heart breaking it is.  Funny, I had another black kitty years ago…and at times I think he was reincarnated into my kitty “peeps”

they are little pieces of our heart on 4 legs and purrs.

Thank you for all you do to spread your talent into the world. And happy trails to spook.

Carol in Florida/ USA

Participant

I was so sad to hear this news. We have gone through several losses, and it is totally heartbreaking, and we never forget. Sending condolences to Kelly and her family.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.