Drone footage

Home Forums WORLD NEWS Drone footage

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Participant

I’m not sure if you have explained this, Dean, but I’m really curious to know how you are able to get that fantastic drone footage that you shoot?  What is involved in getting the shots where the drone is able to follow the car/you on a bike?

The video of your voyage home through England and Scotland was fantastic.  Great work and you should be very proud of that YouTube video of coming home.  The pictures and editing were just awesome!

Relax and enjoy your trip home with family and Nala.  Make memories!

Participant

I thought it was awesome too how he does the drone footage is truly amazing work and must take a lot of setting up and a lot of time taken to get it right, truly brilliant !!!

sandra.jimersonsandra.jimerson
    Participant

Hey there, I agree with both of you – the drone footage is fantastic and I would also love to know how he controls that thing as it follows him!  And the last video?  It was absolutely awesome.  I have seen so many beautiful sites that I would never have seen otherwise.  They are a real joy to watch.  I don’t know how he masters all the technical stuff.  I’m still struggling with parts of Instagram!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.