Favorite comic ?

Home Forums COMICS Favorite comic ?

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    AgathaAgatha
    Participant

Hello Everyone !

I just saw the 549’s comic and absolutely loved it ! (I love all of them – that’s why I subscribed ! but this one made me really laugh)

I can hear the Beatles’ song while reading it 😀

Thank you Kelly (and Dean, Nala and Vinny of course ;))

Stay all safe !

Agatha (from France)

AgathaAgatha
    Participant

Oh and I forgot : I loooooove Nala’s ballerina outfit !!

Participant

I am so glad I found you! I am totally addicted to Kelly’s comic. My favourite -so far- is 430, Swan Lake. OMG  – I fell out of bed laughing, with the serious operation in Tiffany Barbie’s  princess pants and pink glasses and Vinny! and her phone rings – she’s called out to dance!!? How does Kelly do it?  Anyway, I’m still in the 400’s – I’m savouring them, but I know I can just start over, right? Thanks for this outlet, my friends have been very patient with me, but they really don’t get it. Xoxo

Participant

I love the new play button on the comic but do you think you c could get then to show it down a bit, maybe another second or two? I can’t take in each slide that quickly! Still loving your comic every day, it my morning ritual. ❤️😀

Participant

Difficult to know which is my favourite comic as there are so many. I only started subscribing a few weeks ago…in March…I think…and I have been catching up with as many of the “old” comics as I can. I usually comment on the day of the recent ones and then scroll back to earlier comics. As someone else has said I have become addicted to it. Actually I didn’t realise this was on the forum site but now I know it’s here I  may comment some more. I hope!

Participant

I think my favourite comics seem to fall into different categories. I have a list of about five comics which I think are really funny so: 702,649,698,666 and 579. However, I know there were others. For example the one about the Creepy Doll which was part of the decoration of the room which Dean was sleeping in and which sent him demented…clearly he had been watching too many horror movies. That I found really funny.

There are also ones which are,  what I call, more Poetic/ Artistic and two examples are 692 and 697.

Then one which I find moving is 646.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.