Favorite Dean & Nala Videos

Home Forums ONE WORLD Favorite Dean & Nala Videos

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 22 total)
  • Author
    lily.emberlily.ember
    Participant

I’d like to know what everyone’s favorite YouTube or Instagram videos are. My very favorite is the food shopping one where Nala won’t get out of the tree!

erik.eline730erik.eline730
    Participant

No matter how many times I view it, the day Dean found Nala or she found him, is a very special video to me.  Also, I love all his videos where he uses a drone and captures beautiful scenery in the areas he passes through, from high above.  And, I love the music that he selects to accompany those videos.

Participant

One of my favs is the journey into sofia. Especially when Dean is waiting for the air mattress to deflate so he can roll it up and he breaks into a little dance. Then back on the bike and he comments on his sore bum and passes a big dog behind a fence and informs us that Nala would be sacrificed if a big dog ever came after them! He’s a hoot and a half!!

Participant

I haven’t seen the videos mentioned in the other comments, but would love to.  Can you all share the links to them?

Participant

Heatherleefloo, you can see all the Dean and Nalas’ videos  on Deans youtube channnel  @1bike1world. The one I was telling about is titled Journey into Sophia. Enjoy!

lily.emberlily.ember
    Participant

The shopping trip on YouTube is the one I was talking about.

CookiesHelpCatsCookiesHelpCats
    Participant

I had to go back and rewatch the Sofia trip. So sweet, Nala on the roof of that shelter. ❤️ Love Dean’s smooth dance moves, too. 🕺🏽

erik.eline730erik.eline730
    Participant

Heatherleefloo,  go to You Tube~~search The Dodo—man biking across the world picks up a stray.  Let me know if that works.

lily.emberlily.ember
    Participant

Cindy I forgot all about the Sofia one! I love the dancing too it is hilarious! I remembered the line about the dog but I couldn’t remember which video it was on. I also like how he says Nala likes this or that and she hates the cobblestones because they’re so bumpy. I stayed at a friend’s house and he had a squeaky bed just like that one. It was difficult to get any rest.

lily.emberlily.ember
    Participant

New clips video that’s absolutely precious!

lily.emberlily.ember
    Participant

I’m re-watching all the YouTube videos and the first one I recommend is Turkey Week 5.

Dean NicholsonDean Nicholson
    Keymaster

I can’t even begin to tell you how long she was up that tree for!

Participant

Does anyone know how the drone is being controlled when they are on the bike and the video appears to be just above and behind them?

lily.emberlily.ember
    Participant

I would like to know that as well Jim. I am amazed by the drone shots especially when the camera is following them as they ride/drive. I can only fly a drone about 20 feet up and then bring it down. Never mind the controlling part. I accidentally chased my friend around because I couldn’t control it and it kept flying at her head.

Participant

I believe your original estimate was 2 days! LOL!!!!!!!  I’m thinking what finally brought her down was your seeming indifference to her location by sitting down and looking @ your phone instead of her !!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 22 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.