FUNKY GAFF

Home Forums SOUND TRACK YOUR SOUL FUNKY GAFF

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)
  • Author
    Dean NicholsonDean Nicholson
    Keymaster

Whether you’re out cycling or just want that Friday feeling this playlist ‘Funky Gaff’ on my Spotify account will get you going!

Link us to your favourite playlists and songs!

CookiesHelpCatsCookiesHelpCats
    Participant

I’ve been enjoying playing some of your playlists, the Funky Gaff as well as the ❤️, 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿, and the Happy Choons 😃 — keep ‘em coming! Hope you add to them or build some more in all your “spare time.”

Managed to get a 3-month free premium membership, so will have a chance to see how I like it. Some of their jazz channels are great, too.  🎵

Janice @ Cookies Help Cats

alex.gravesalex.graves
    Participant

Toe Tappers is my fav!  I was so excited to hear the Fratellis!!!!

keylimepinakeylimepina
    Participant

motivating me to maximize my spotify!

Participant

OMG I love this!!! I am always looking for new music! I added your play list to my account!! Dean and everyone!!… Keep them coming as I am currently stuck in other decades.. my Summer songs right now are Run DMC It’s Tricky and The Vulgar Boatman Drive Somewhere! Help!! I need some fresh tunes! I love being exposed to this international consciousness! Angela

Countess_OlafCountess_Olaf
    Participant

Get some Rammstein on the go. 🤟😁

I naturally like and gravitate towards rock and heavy metal, but I don’t limit myself solely to any one genre.

If a song is good then it’s good regardless of genre.

Staying Alive by the Bee Gees starts playing and I’m on that dance floor. 💃🏼 😂

CookiesHelpCatsCookiesHelpCats
    Participant

If you can sit down through Staying Alive, you’re likely in a coma. 🤔 😂

Countess_OlafCountess_Olaf
    Participant

Very true. 😆

Participant

My Spotify playlist is heavy on 80s ‘new wave’ and U2 (I’m a HUGE, lifelong fan)

MabexMabex
    Participant

Massive u2 fan too! Especially when I go travelling.

MabexMabex
    Participant

I have music for all seasons.

my travel music since I was a kid… so for the last 30 years, is still Dirty Dancing Soundtrack, U2, Motown, and 60’s soul. Occasionally in recent years a  musical or film soundtrack will appear, like Top Gun or Hamilton, or Miss Saigon or EnFlush Patient.
    I think this must be music that triggers my body into relaxing and transitioning into a new environment.

Participant

Recently enjoyed Blues with Friends by Dion. Discovering old favorites again like Stevie Wonder (Talking Book remains a classic) and Timbuk 3 for something more obscure. Young or old music refreshes the soul and good music stands the test of time.

Participant

I ride my bike quite a bit for exercise on my local bike paths. I‘ve been listenIMG to Funky Gaff for a week now. It’s an Awesome playlist especially for biking! Thank you Dean! ❤️❤️❤️

Participant

Dean, can you create a spotify playlist with the music you use for your youtube channel? I would love to listen to it 🙂

mackwomanmackwoman
    Participant

Please enjoy this classic

Deee-Lite – Groove Is In The Heart

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.