Nala in the Snow Jigsaw

Home Forums MERCHANDISE 😻 Nala in the Snow Jigsaw

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 21 total)
  • Author
    Dean NicholsonDean Nicholson
    Keymaster

Hello 😻

If you’re enjoying our first jigsaw, I’m glad because we definitely started off the “Nala jigsaw series” with a tough one

Even with Nala’s huge help it took me a good few days to find the right spot for all the snow pieces ❄️

If you’ve also got difficulties with completing yours, here’s a few pictures that should help you identify the pieces you are struggling with 😻

And just so you know: the next one will definitely be a lot easier , so keep your eyes open for it 👀

Hope you have a lovely day!

Much love,
    Dean & Nala ❤️

mackwomanmackwoman
    Participant

Hi Dean and Nala!  The jigsaws are a great idea, especially while people are staying home more during lockdowns etc.  I have thought of a few items for your Merch Shop:

Furry, fluffy stuffed animals modeled after Nala and Vinny?  There are some you can heat up in microwave and they smell of lavender.  (Warmies brand).

A gray (or grey) sweatshirt like yours with the 1Bike1World logo, either the white one (like on the Surprise Visit Home vid, or the colored one!

A Nala brand bike basket designed by Dean.

Some Dean inspired bicycle accessories ( improve on the ones you already have? ).

Hydro Flasks with Nala/Dean inspired logo.

Comfy cozy throw blanket inspired by Nala.

Take care, I love following your adventures!!!!!  They make me so happy!!!!

deborah.lanteignedeborah.lanteigne
    Participant

Hi Dean,

Sadly, I missed the first jigsaw, as I was away at treatment and did not have access to internet at the hospital….so I was wondering if you were thinking of doing another run on it? I will definitely be watching for it if you do…if not, I’ll just wait for the next one(s).

Thanks! 😻

Deborah

IwanaIwana
    Participant

Can’t wait to get it!! Hoping it’ll arrive before Christmas, so I have something to do during the holidays 🙂

Keymaster

Hi Deborah,

not going to do another run on this one but keep an eye out around spring time for our next jigsaw❤️

keylimepinakeylimepina
    Participant

Hi Dean,

Nala helped out there didn’t she? Hope you found the missing piece. Is your puzzle still put together?

Got my puzzle a week ago…can’t wait to get started on it!

IwanaIwana
    Participant

I’m just starting and am already feeling overwhelmed 😆😅

I’ll probably finish in 5 years!!

IwanaIwana
    Participant

Making progress! Getting really hard now with mostly snow pieces left 😱

Plus I made a mistake somewhere on the border as the last few pieces left don’t fit 😂

Thanks Dean for posting those photos of the finished jigsaw. I’ve been needing to “cheat” and look at them🤓

Eatwell76Eatwell76
    Participant

This puzzle is hard!

Eatwell76Eatwell76
    Participant

This puzzle is hard!

JuliewarwickJuliewarwick
    Participant

Thanks for those photos dean, been a week now still going back to it. It is definitely the hardest jigging have ever done 🤣. Don’t think I have even got the outside exactly right with all that white 🤷‍♀️ Here’s my progress 😳Nalas jigsaw 🧩 with Ben

Participant

There is already a second one? I still haven’t gotten mine! From the first! 🙁

Keymaster

Hi Carla,

no, the Nala in the Snow jigsaw is the only one out so far – but as mentioned in the comments above, keep an eye out for the next one in spring❤️

We’re sorry for the delay of your jigsaw, but if you get in touch with support@1bike1world.com we can help you find your order! I think post around the world is a bit messed up at the minute

Participant

Hi Dean, hi Nala

Hurra we finished the Puzzle.

We just could do it with the help of your pictures.

Participant

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 21 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.