Nalas Blanket

Home Forums KNITTING CLUB 🧶 Nalas Blanket

Tagged: 

Viewing 9 posts - 31 through 39 (of 39 total)
  • Author
    Participant

I’d love to look at your version of the blanket – what is your IG name?  I now have my wool and have been scouring Dean’s pictures to try and figure out a good plan for knitting.  Your comments helped but I’d like to see a clear shot of how you are connecting the pieces and alternating the stripes.

pauline.johanssonpauline.johansson
    Participant

I just received the yarn and I’ve started knitting. So excited and so nice having a little project going on! Can’t quite figure out what technique is used in the edges though? Can’t really see in the pictures on Deans IG what it looks like. At first I thought it was “elastic knitting” (2 K, 2 P for example) but I don’t think it is anymore. So now I have no clue. Anyone who has managed to see this? There is a good video showing the edges of the blanket in Deans stories today/yesterday.

keylimepinakeylimepina
    Participant

Dean!

Thank you for the all caps!

xoxo

keylimepinakeylimepina
    Participant

pauline,

can’t  wait to see the progress of your blanket. please post photos!

much love from texas, usa

pauline.johanssonpauline.johansson
    Participant

Just posting a photo of the knitting status. First row almost done. It seems to be approved by Lava the kitten.😻

Participant

That looks wonderful. I have just ordered some yarn so will start as soon as it arrives

Participant

That’s amazing……I’ve digressed to head bands !!!!

Participant

He says it’s just knit nothing else…then loads of squares get joined up looks like by crocheting together…I’ve gone off piste knitted 6 headbands with other wools now i cant stop !!!

keylimepinakeylimepina
    Participant

how are the blankets coming along? would love to see them!

m

Viewing 9 posts - 31 through 39 (of 39 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.