Nala’s World

Home Forums NALA’S WORLD Nala’s World

Tagged: 

• This topic has 31 replies, 28 voices, and was last updated 2 months ago by AvatarGail.
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 32 total)
  • Author
    Dean NicholsonDean Nicholson
    Keymaster

Nala’s so photogenic we had way too many photos to choose from when it came to the book.  So to fit in as many pictures as possible there’s going to be a limited first print run with these special ‘end papers’. (That’s what they tell me they’re called anyway!)

The people who pre-order will get these special extra photographs inside as an exclusive part of the first print run. Available when you preorder through UK, Sweden and Finland retailers. More countries to be announced!

CLICK HERE TO ORDER YOURS

IwanaIwana
    Participant

Oh man, I wanted to patiently wait and eventually buy your book from a local bookstore to support them and not Amazon (yuck!)…….but I caved and just pre-ordered it now since it will contain the special extra photographs of Nala. Happy travels you two 🙂 Cheers from Vancouver, Canada.

Participant

pre- ordered my book in February, so  I’m hoping that means  the ‘end papers’ will be included with mine if and when it is offered in the US ! So excited!!! The long wait is nearly over!!! Also hoping I can find out how to upgrade to  a copy that includes Deans and Nala’s autographs!

Participant

I pre-ordered mine from Waterstone’s, no need to buy from Amazon. Can’t wait for my copy!   Hoping I get the end papers, wish Dean and Nala could do book signings, will you be travelling anywhere near Oban in the future? love you both x

Participant

I am in the US and pre-ordered several months ago from Barnes and Noble.  The extra pictures would be so nice to have for sure.

I am so looking forward to receiving the book.  It will definitely be a wonderful pick-me up during the pandemic!  Just like your amazing story!

Dean NicholsonDean Nicholson
    Keymaster

Just an update for you all,

These endpapers are available when you preorder through UK (English Copy) Sweden and Finland retailers. More countries to be announced!

Sadly the US publishers will not be offering these endpapers in their copies.

Thank you, 1bike1world Team

GodzillaGodzilla
    Participant

Is there a way to order through a UK printer, and have it mailed to the US?

Participant

I had pre-ordered through Amazon.ca earlier this year.  Any news from Canada about end pages? 🤞

Participant

If you are in the USA, you can order this via Amazon.co.uk, just have to pay for shipping (and the currency difference) – I call it worth it!

Here in Ohio cheering for you Dean & Nala.

Matt.

keylimepinakeylimepina
    Participant

thanks matt! just pre-ordered mine. fingers crossed it was in time.

love,

from texas, usa

mei qi.teomei qi.teo
    Participant

hello from Malaysia! 🙂

I hope the book will be available in Malaysia!

I have been following Dean and Nala’s adventure from Instagram and i cannot express enough how much you two have brought me joy and cuddles!

pedr.npedr.n
    Participant

Look what I pre-ordered. 🙂

I hope to see you both someday in Portugal!

Safe journeys Dean and Nala.

Participant

I just pre-ordered from Amazon UK and it was a total of $5 extra since coming from UK.  Praying it works and it includes the endpages.

GodzillaGodzilla
    Participant

So do I just go to Amazon.uk and order the book? and I will get the extras?

alex.gravesalex.graves
    Participant

Already having pre-ordered a US book back when first posted months ago, I have determined it is SOOO worth it to pre-order the UK version just to get the endpages.  I cannot wait.  We are down to the wire. Im sure the next book will be shortly behind it.

*Maybe some stickers….

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 32 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.