SHOW US YOUR PET!

Home Forums PET PALS SHOW US YOUR PET!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 177 total)
  • Author
    Dean NicholsonDean Nicholson
    Keymaster

Nala would love to meet all the animals that follow us! Show us your pet and the animals you meet on your travels and tell us a bit about them!

Participant

my dog Doggy was thrown over the fence, he limped for a week, there was no place for him in the dogpound. So I kept him. He is my big boy. He thinks he is small.
    My cat Pinky has scoliosis, he walked home with me as a baby of 3 months. He was too small because he was sick. The people who he belonged to, did not want him. I did.  He is very healthy now. And thriving, playing and teasing my dogs.
    My dog Layka came to me as the rund of the litter, she is very clever. And a good travel companion. I love Them all very much.
    My sweet babies

michelle.jonesmichelle.jones
    Participant

My boy Dinky

Participant

My boy Dinky

Participant

My boy Dinky

CookiesHelpCatsCookiesHelpCats
    Participant

Cooper

My little Cooper 🐱

Participant

Mr. Dusty

My sweet Mr. Dusty

Participant

This little champion is named Prince. He was named after we got him as a kitten shortly after seeing the artist Prince in concert in London in 2007.

• This reply was modified 7 months, 2 weeks ago by Avatarrob.galloway.
    connorsettersconnorsetters
    Participant

My 10 cats!! Oscar, Maisie, Rosie, Theon, Bilbo and Frodo Baggins, Manx, Luther, Fergus Kit, Miss Mouse. I also have two dogs and 10

BbkoonBbkoon
    Participant

Hope & Faith

BbkoonBbkoon
    Participant

<p style=”text-align: center;”>HopeHope came with 6 kittens. She was the best mama and just could not part with here once we found good homes for the kittens.</p>

Participant

My cats, Nobbie (named for the knob she has as a tail) and Gussie, her brother.  They were both named after characters in Jeeves and Wooster, my husbands favorite books.  They are seven years old.  We rescued them from our local veterinarian’s office when they were about 8 weeks old.

Nobbie

Gussie

Participant

Nola cat love Nala cat!

Participant

My cat Nola loves Nala!   They would make a great kitty pair!  Enjoy your adventures!  I love how you love Nala!

Participant

Cooper Collage

Little Cooper! This little guy doesn’t take a bad photo.

Wish I could reply to other photo posts to comment. Maybe will figure it out!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 177 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.