SHOW US YOUR PET!

Home Forums PET PALS SHOW US YOUR PET!

Viewing 15 posts - 136 through 150 (of 177 total)
  • Author
    Participant

This is Wick; he is a “foster fail”. I fostered him and his brother, plus 2 other kittens, from the time they were about 4 1/2 weeks old until about 12 weeks. I took them back to the shelter to be adopted, but when I returned about 5 days later, he was still there, all alone. (I suspect because he didn’t get adopted quickly because he wasn’t as affectionate as the others. ) I couldn’t leave him there again for a second time, so now he’s MINE.  He’s a beautiful soft, dark brown cat, rescued from a house with dozens of cats and kittens AND NO LITTER BOXES.  As a tiny kitten, he was always the most anxious about defending his food; plus he also would get a poopy butt, because his tail was crooked and he had difficulty holding it out of the way. (Plus, of course, he didn’t know how to use a litter box.) He was my “problem child”, hence why I felt I had to keep him. I have no idea why, but I love him.

Wick

GaylaHubbardGaylaHubbard
    Participant

Milo my cat

Participant

Have 5 cats here, all rescues and their own hard luck tales. Closest thing to a “Nala” is my recent rescue, Gus, who I rescued from my own block. I live in an Arizona desert area where homeless cats have only days or weeks to live because of our population of Red Tailed Hawks, Owls, and Coyotes.  LOTS of coyotes.

I noticed a friendly gray tabby wandering around the area and I knocked on a lot of doors. No one claimed him. So I made it my mission to bring him in.  He was a regular on our block, but once I made this decision, I didn’t see him for nearly a month.  Then he came down the sidewalk one day. He looked pretty skinny and hungry.  I followed him around for over an hour before I found a chance to pick him up and carry him home. He squirmed a bit at first, then settled down for the ride.  I think he knew I wanted to help.

I was going to give Gus up to a favored local shelter, but I couldn’t part with him. He’s been at my side now for 5 years. He’s my best buddy. We both are very lucky.

Gus

GaylaHubbardGaylaHubbard
    Participant

This is my Milo

Participant

Norm

Trevor McGuireTrevor McGuire
    Participant

Participant

Meet Simba. 

Participant

our loved david & iggy, found in the streets of creta, now live in berlin. they are wonderful creatures!

Participant

iggy& david, rescue cats from creta, now in berlin. wonderful, lovely friends!

elaine clarkelaine clark
    Participant

This is my Theo. He was in the pet adoption window in the back of the pet store. The loudest!

Theo the Loud.

MaggieCatMaggieCat
    Participant

My lovely princess NOLA

MaggieCatMaggieCat
    Participant

And handsome Milo

Participant

This is Penny. We have been following your story from practically the beginning. Love all the updates keep them coming

Participant

My baby reminds me it may be Nala’s World, but it’s Toki’s house😜

Participant

This is our cat MickyThis is Micky. He loves to be outside, especially at night.

Viewing 15 posts - 136 through 150 (of 177 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.