SHOW US YOUR PET!

Home Forums PET PALS SHOW US YOUR PET!

Viewing 15 posts - 151 through 165 (of 177 total)
  • Author
    Participant

Sid 10 weeks old.

Sid was dumped by his Mum under a hedge, I had no choice but to save him, 4 years on and he still has his feral streak.

Participant

Participant

Cesar, my 20 pound lover boy

Participant

Clarice that reminds me of Nala:

Participant

Little Mamma Stella and her huge son Anton watch out for you 🙂Litte Mamma Stella and her big son Anton watch out for you

margreet.de jongmargreet.de jong
    Participant

My guys of 1 jear old Koot en Bie. Received from WeBa kittenopvang Papendrecht. So in love with them 😻😻

margreet.de jongmargreet.de jong
    Participant

<b>Koot and Bie, my guys of 1 jear old. Totally in love with them 😻😻</b>

Participant

My boy,tsitsini..i found him..or he founds me four years ago when i came to Naxos island.He is my world,such a good boy!!!!

Participant

Blossom

Participant

Dizzie

Participant

This is Garvey, the eldest of my 3 cats.  He’s a very handsome, cuddly boy with a huge crush on Nala (even though he might be a bit old for her).

Garvey

Participant

Digby channeling her inner Nala

Digby

Participant

Our household has a Nala as well!  She is a rescue kitty and she has been with our family for 2 years now.  We love her so!

silvana.perezsilvana.perez
    Participant

Hey all! These are two of my companions: the black and white one is Nala and the turtle one pretending to be trash is her mother Berenice. I live with 12 other cats, but unfortunately can’t put them all together for a pic ):

MelissaMelissa
    Participant

This is King Loki who is actually a girl. She’s the sweetest Little Orange Kitty ever. She loves me, her two sisters and no one else. That’s just how she rolls. She’s a beauty!These are my other two babies….MissEmo lounging casually and Shady next to her looking very stern. Shady loves watching Insta videos of Nala & Dean. MissEmo couldn’t care less! 😂MissEmo&Shady

Viewing 15 posts - 151 through 165 (of 177 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.