SHOW US YOUR PET!

Home Forums PET PALS SHOW US YOUR PET!

Viewing 10 posts - 166 through 175 (of 175 total)
  • Author
    Sharon UmlorSharon Umlor
    Participant

Francis, Freckles & Roscoe love to “travel” to our backyard in Grand Rapids, MI USA to graze in the grass, sniff the flowers, chatter at the birds, and chase the squirrels! @freckles.n.francis.n.roscoe        >^..^< >^..^< >^..^<

FrancisFrecklesRoscoe

mary.ruscettamary.ruscetta
    Participant

My cats

❤️Missie , Clark, & Weston

Weston

kris.millerkris.miller
    Participant

Ralph & Alice our now 2 year old rescue kitties. They had been dumped near our local YMCA’s outdoor pool. They’ve got the best personalities. They are cuddly, playful, good hunters and love their older brother and sister, Toothless and Jobie. Jobie is about 15 years old now and stays indoors. Toothless , about 5 years old and named for Toothless the Dragon, has taught them how to hunt and play.  Alice reminds me of Nala – she’s graceful, smart and loves climbing trees.  Ralph is not as graceful as his sister, probably because he’s just a big cat. He’s happy to sleep stretched out on a chair. Or sit in a box.Ralph & AliceRalph & Alice as kittensRalphAliceToothless (with his dragon wings)

Jobie

Sandy (Jobie’s mom. She crossed the Rainbow Bridge a couple of years ago)

mary.ruscettamary.ruscetta
    Participant

Missie,Clark, & Weston

Dagmar14Dagmar14
    Participant

Hi Dean & Nala Fans,

I’m Dagmar, Belgian but living in Spain in the Malaga region. There is a big problem here with abandoned and abused animals.

All my 4-legged fur kids are rescues, all abandoned at birth.

Meet Jade, the Border Terrier, now 8,5 years old, thrown away as rubbish at 3 weeks old. I’m proud to say I’m a failed Foster mum ❤️

Kiana & Jade

Kiana, the Malinois X, I found together with her 2 sisters at 7 weeks old also discarded. She was in bad shape, full with ticks and fleas. She’s my problem ‘child’, traumatised but ever so loyal and being the ‘mother’ to all of them. Also my protector.

My Carmelo, podenco maneto, left us very suddenly the beginning of February 2020, he had a seizure and dropped dead. He was only 6 and came to me after living 3 years on the streets fighting for survival. I was his 1st and only home. Rest his Soul.

Then we come to the feline part of the household.

Mr. Darwin is a black Angora cat, again thrown away at 2 months and I was just in the vet when this little black fur ball was brought in. He’s a real character, raised by the 2 girls and has a lot of dog manners. He’s never met another cat in his 4 years of existence… Until now

Mr. Darwin & Miss Violet

Just a few days ago, Miss Violet joined our family, she’s 8 weeks old, the only black kitten from the litter. Mum a British Blue, dad a mystery. And it’s only day 4 and I’m so pleased to see that he has started playing with her. Kiana has taken up the role as nanny and Miss Violet is getting groomed quite a few times a day.

GillybeanGillybean
    Participant

https://www.1bike1world.com/wp-content/uploads/hm_bbpui/6294/g4jaepmche2kxq4rymlzsennsr0ekio2.jpeg

this is Hunter and Bambi. Hunter likes to sit on his brother and share a his bed and Bambi not so much although he tolerates it.
    I adopted these two 2 years ago and life has not been dull since. Hunter in particular has spent a lot of time pushing the 9 lives theory to the limit.
    sorry image is side ways not sure how to change it.

Participant

12lbs of not-so-innocent (don’t let those sweet eyes fool you!)

120lbs of just as guilty (but probably not the mastermind)

Participant

Louie

Participant

Mijn hondje Noa en mijn drie Siberen Snow, Fosko en Bodán.

Participant

Onze drie Siberen!

Viewing 10 posts - 166 through 175 (of 175 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.