SHOW US YOUR PET!

Home Forums PET PALS SHOW US YOUR PET!

Viewing 5 posts - 196 through 200 (of 200 total)
  • Author
    Participant

Miss Daisy

Participant

Mr Trevor Our little rescue.

nicole.johnsonnicole.johnson
    Participant

Participant

This is my rescue baby, Heidi. Don’t know what I’d do without her.

bobbi.whitebobbi.white
    Participant

This is Tabitha – she’s not with us now, she went to the Rainbow Bridge 16 years ago and we still miss her so much it makes me cry to write that!   I wanted to share this picture because she looks so like Nala (her colour was lighter than in this picture) and guess what?  Like Nala, she adopted us when we were on holiday!  Not only did she inform us that she was our cat now, when we took her home she settled down in our house as if she had always lived here.  We wonder if there’s some special breed of cat that’s ‘sent’ to people who need them.
    I’ve always had cats but we’d been without a resident cat for a while, my daughter wanted a tabby cat, I wanted a chatty cat, and we all wanted a cuddly cat – and we all got our wish!
    She was very loving and very special, we think she had an old soul because she understood what we were thinking as well as what we said.  When my husband had cancer she never left his side and he always said “Tabitha makes me smile”.
    We’ll never forget her.  We don’t forget any of our cats, but Tabitha was extra special!

Viewing 5 posts - 196 through 200 (of 200 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.