SHOW US YOUR PET!

Home Forums PET PALS SHOW US YOUR PET!

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 177 total)
  • Author
    CookiesHelpCatsCookiesHelpCats
    Participant

Dusty

The charming Mr. Dusty showing off his green eyes. An elegant goofball. ❤️

Participant

< Eddy – EddyThis beautiful boy was found in our staff car park in Nairobi when he was a kitten. He choose me that day and has proved to be a great companion. Not sure how he will cope living in England he loves the sunshine out here. He loves to watch Nala on you tube.</p>

Participant

Freddie, my cat who knows exactly how to manipulate me 🤣Freddie, my king already 13 years old

charlotte.logemancharlotte.logeman
    Participant

Fell asleep dreaming about adventures.

silvana.perezsilvana.perez
    Participant

Hey all! This is Berenice, one of the 14 cats I share my life with 🙂

keylimepinakeylimepina
    Participant

domino and lola were foster fails. my heart and soul. the pups

TriciaK7TriciaK7
    Participant

My Wiley

keylimepinakeylimepina
    Participant

los gatos

black+decker

#kittenlife

norma.halbleibnorma.halbleib
    Participant

I am a previous shelter manager and know how hard it is to find homes for FeLV positive cats (feline leukemia) so those are the ones we decided to care for when we retired. Right now we are the proud parents of TT (short for Tina Turner) and Grayson.

TT & Grayson

DianaDiana
    Participant

<p style=”text-align: left;”>This is my girl, Jinx! She’s my baby and I adore her to bits. She is the brightest joy, a giant goofball, and I don’t know what I’d do without her!

• This reply was modified 7 months, 2 weeks ago by DianaDiana.
    leeslc99leeslc99
    Participant

This is Floki the Bengal Cat @flokibengal11 He loves going for walks, playing in the flower garden  and chasing flies. 

keylimepinakeylimepina
    Participant

<p style=”text-align: center;”>black+decker</p>
    <p style=”text-align: center;”>#kittenlifelos gatos</p>

robin.paynerobin.payne
    Participant

This sweet girl is Josie. She was a tiny 3-pound kitten when we found her happily chasing crickets beside a busy road. She captured our hearts instantly. We have been following the adventures of Dean and Nala on Instagram since he first found her – and now enjoying Vinny’s ventures and Kelly’s awesome storytelling too!  Josie

elaine.vavasourelaine.vavasour
    Participant

Hello from Ireland ! Here are my 2 puppers. Both adopted from Dogs Trust in Dublin, Ireland. Meet Beano and Sky. Sky is the image of Ghost (and Tibi and Lisi). So delighted with the new website ! Dean, Nala, Vinny and Kelly are the first thing I look to on Insta each morning .. what a great start to any day ❤

KimbaKimba
    Participant

Speedy & Turbo

My 2 boys, Speedy (4) is on the left he is a Black Silver Classic and Turbo (5) is a Red Ticked Tabby, they are both Maine Coons.  Uncle and nephew. They are the loves of our lives and spend most of the time in Naples, FL, and the rest of the time up on Cape Cod Massachusetts in the Summer.  So they are well-traveled kitties. As a little girl and growing up we always had cats and people would just drop them off because they knew we would take care of them as we had a lot of land. We had 50 at one point, and always found homes for them.  They both love watching Nala and Dean with me.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 177 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.