The Book Club

Home Forums NALA’S WORLD The Book Club

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 23 total)
  • Author
    Dean NicholsonDean Nicholson
    Keymaster

I wanted to have a space where everyone can come together and discuss our book, Nala’s World. So I present to you ‘The Book Club’. Bring a cuppa and your copy and tell us what you think!

Love Dean & Nala x

P.s no spoilers! And if you haven’t already, get your copy!

PepperstreetfactoryPepperstreetfactory
    Participant

My copy arrived as promised on 29 September. I’m thoroughly enjoying it. Its unputdownable but I am reading it bit by bit accompanied by copious amounts of tea because I want the book to last as long as possible.  It’s a great read and so nice to be reminded of all your adventures.  Congratulations and thank you so much for all the work you, Kelly and everyone involved in putting it together.  Hodder are a wonderful publisher for finding new talent (I used to work for them – really lovely company).

Participant

Wilf got fed up with me reading Nala's World

Participant

Wilf got jealous of me reading it so – at the first opportunity he sat on it 😂 (I’ve taken the cover off so I don’t spoil it).

stacey.keatingstacey.keating
    Participant

we loved it!

stacey.keatingstacey.keating
    Participant

I knew the book would be great! Really enjoyed putting all the pieces together since following on instagram! Professionally written, and really made me laugh a lot!

inchcapeinchcape
    Participant

Dean,

Just received my copy a few days ago, and started reading yesterday. I seriously can’t put it down – it’s been a long time since I’ve felt this way about a book. I’m already dreading finishing it even though I’m only 70 or so pages in (for reference, you’re about to arrive in Greece). This was around the time I started following you on Instagram, so I can really visualize everything that’s happening. Thanks so much for the book, love to you and Nala from Florida 💗

Dean NicholsonDean Nicholson
    Keymaster

It’s great to see you all getting your copies, glad you are enjoying the book 🙂 <3

DanadatkDanadatk
    Participant

My hard copy comes Thursday.  By the time it comes I will have already finished with the kindle version.

I love reliving what you’ve written in flash backs to the IG posts knowing what was going on in your head and the back ground of the images and the charities chosen.

Thanks Dean for letting us follow along with yours and Nala’s journey and for now fining is this insight.

Stay safe and true to your self and give Nala a hug.

Participant

Hi, my copy just arrived. 4 days earlier than expected!!! And today is a special day in Sweden. Today the Swedish Academy has announced who was received the Nobel price in literature! So your book couldn’t arrive in the better time ❤️!

I’m so excited to begin a reading. We have ordered two copies to our public library too. One English and one Swedish. Luna is already sniffing on the book 😻

Luna and Nala’s world

Participant

Hi. The book’s great. Don’t want to put it down. But as said above you want to take your time so it’ll last longer.

Love the cover photo of Nala. She’s a beautiful soul.

Be safe, enjoy the travels.

keylimepinakeylimepina
    Participant

book arrived two weeks ago but just started reading this last weekend because i was out of town. savoring every bit. love the scottish phrases because they make me stop and think to a similar phrase for me. have even thought about highlighting my favorite passages and bookmarking too! haven’t been so much into reading in such a long time! over the 🌙.

Participant

I received the book Friday and devoured it over the weekend. Loved it…I have always thought Nala resembles my Clarice, she is also 2.  My granddaughters enjoy watching 1bike1world on youtube with me.

IwanaIwana
    Participant

Loving the book! Thank you for letting us come on this journey with you & Nala through your book, as well as social media.

sarah.covillsarah.covill
    Participant

Received my copy yesterday and have just finished reading it. Such a heartfelt and reflective read – not just for animal lovers; but also for those who’ve traveled and those who’ve had experiences that change their view of the world. Traveling always comes with it’s ups and downs and Nala’s World captures this wonderfully.  Following Dean and Nala on Instagram, YouTube and Facebook is great, but reading their story was that bit more special. Thank you! Hope there’s a Nala’s World Part 2!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 23 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.