Where in the world are you !

Home Forums ONE WORLD Where in the world are you !

Tagged: , ,

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 212 total)
  • Author
    JennyJenny
    Participant

Hi Everyone !

Nice to see Nala and Dean taking over the world finally via a website – more hearts to steal this way !

Just wondering where everyone is from since there’s so many of us all around the world following their adventures – I’ll start off :

I’m in the United States – Tampa, Florida to be exact.

LydiaLydia
    Participant

Hello from Texas, USA! I have 5 cats of my own. I love Dean and Napa’s adventures. So relaxing to watch the YouTube videos.

silvana.perezsilvana.perez
    Participant

Hello all! My name is Silvana and I live in Sao Paulo, Brazil. It’s nice to have a space to talk to Nala fans!

lynne.boswelllynne.boswell
    Participant

Hello from Charlotte NC. Me and my three cats follow Dean and Nala on Instagram every day!

keylimepinakeylimepina
    Participant

Houston,TX with two pups and two felines!

julie.mirdochjulie.mirdoch
    Participant

Calgary, Alberta, Canada

CookiesHelpCatsCookiesHelpCats
    Participant

Hi everyone! I’m Janice from Ottawa 🇨🇦 and really enjoy following Dean and Nala’s adventures, and Kelly’s sweet comics. I like to do cookie decorating in my spare time to raise $$ for stray and feral cat rescues in my city. ❤️

TeeCeeTeeCee
    Participant

Hi fellow Dean and Nala followers! I’m from Apex, NC, not far from you, @lynne.boswell. Isn’t this a great account?!! I love seeing what adventures D&N are up to; love his sense of humor and his tender heart in taking care of sweet Nala.

Kricket319Kricket319
    Participant

I’m in Seattle …  We have a dog, a cat & a ferret – none of whom I can imagine would be very good world travelers so following Dean & Nala’s adventures is even more entertaining to me… I also just love their connection and how they love & take care of each other… gives me hope in this crazy world 😊 So glad to meet everyone!!

Participant

Hi im in the West Midlands UK love reading about dean and nalas adventures and the comics from kelly

Participant

Hi, I am Siri and I follow Dean, Nala and Vinny from western coast of Norway. I now have one cat, he is named Gråtass. My other cat Lurifaks died last fall, she was 18 years old and looked a lot like Nala. I love Kellys art comics as well and love to read it every morning before work.

carla.coxcarla.cox
    Participant

Checking in from Austin, TX
    I’m down to 1 cat, 1 dog and my hubby is grateful for that.  We’ve had just about every legal pet there is to have in the US because my daughter is an animal/insect/amphibian/reptile lover.

Thanks for being one of the good guys, Dean!!! Safe travels man!

Participant

Hello! Greetings from Madison, Wisconsin.

Participant

Hello from Dallas, Texas.

TriciaK7TriciaK7
    Participant

Hello from the Florida Keys!   🙂

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 212 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.