Where in the world are you !

Home Forums ONE WORLD Where in the world are you !

Tagged: , ,

Viewing 15 posts - 166 through 180 (of 215 total)
  • Author
    Dean NicholsonDean Nicholson
    Keymaster

Love to hear about where you are all from and seeing Nala’s furry followers <3

Participant

Hello! I live in California. Central coast. I’ve been following Dean, Nala, Vinny and Kelly for so long they feel like family.

Participant

Bent Mountain, Virginia, near Roanoke, Virginia.<span style=”-webkit-tap-highlight-color: rgba(0, 0, 0, 0);”></span>

KatNala_KatNala_
    Participant

Greetings from Northern Nevada, USA.  I currently have 1 cat whom I’ve had for 15 and a half years now.  His name is Agent, a tuxedo cat 🙂

Participant

Hello! I’m from Tés, Hungary. But I born Székesfehérvár where Dean and Nala was shopping. When they live in Hungary. 😁

Participant

Hi all.  Brian from Toronto, Canada.

Participant

Lisatoo, Cavan, Ireland

Participant

Hello everyone.  I am really enjoying Dean and Nala’s great adventure together. Now my cat says it is wearing thin me saying “Nala this and Nala that”   My cat is Callie and she was a feral of a year ago.  She has her kingdom now.  We are in Warwick, Ontario, Canada .    Looking to reading the book to Callie

Participant

A Countryman of Dean, from the NE of Scotland , and a caretaker to 2 demanding ,  cats

redheadmalvernredheadmalvern
    Participant

Hi Jenny, 

I live in Malvern, UK. I have two cats, rescues, Molly and Tacha. I love following Dean and Nala, as I get to see all over Europe through their eyes. They are both such characters. It is interesting to meet other fans. 

Participant

Hi from Port St Lucie FL.

LindamojzisLindamojzis
    Participant

We are from Melbourne Australia, originally from Kosice, Slovakia. We live with our 5 rescued cats, 3 of them are domesticated strays like Nala❤️❤️❤️ and 2 from shelter.

impandaqtimpandaqt
    Participant

<p style=”text-align: left;”>Hi. I live in Arvin, California, just about 20 miles SE of Bakersfield, California. I’m a Cat Mom to 5, feed 2 colonies with a total of about 50. I collect Pandas, so I’m called PANDA. I’ve been following Dean and Nala since he found her. Such great adventures.</p>

adrimcmadrimcm
    Participant

I follow Dean and Nala from Victoria BC, situated on the southern tip of beautiful Vancouver Island, in Canada 🇨🇦.  I dearly hope that Nala has an opportunity to come and experience some of the splendid natural beauty we have here.

Adventure cats Bolt and Keele are our area‘a contribution to active cat living.

Myra Falls, Strathcona Provincial Park

inchcapeinchcape
    Participant

It’s so amazing to see all of you from around the world and knowing we all share something in common – love for Dean and Nala. Hello 👋🏼  from Jacksonville, Florida!

Viewing 15 posts - 166 through 180 (of 215 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.