Where in the world are you !

Home Forums ONE WORLD Where in the world are you !

Tagged: , ,

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 212 total)
  • Author
    sue.hamletsue.hamlet
    Participant

Hi, I’m from Hampshire in the UK ๐Ÿ‡ฌ๐Ÿ‡ง

Participant

Hello!

I’m from Lancashire in England ๐Ÿ™‚

elaine.vavasourelaine.vavasour
    Participant

<p style=”text-align: left;”>Greetings from Dublin, Ireland ๐Ÿ‘‹ Living by the sea. 2 adopted doggos (Beano and Sky). How great to have Dean, Nala..and of course Vinny and Kelly to keep us lifted in these strange, strange times #staysafe</p>

Participant

Hi from Ft. Lauderdale FL USA, Iย  and my boy Elfie love to follow Dean and Nala (Elfie has a crush on Nala ๐Ÿ˜ป). We hope to get a chance to meet them one day., and of course we love love love Kelly’s comic strip!!

Participant

Hi all! Originally born and raised in Hull (Yorkshire, England), Iโ€™ve been living in NSW Australia for the past 13 years. ๐Ÿ™‚

• This reply was modified 1 year, 7 months ago by Avatarallison.king.
    Participant

Hiya from Longuyland (Long Island) — Commack, New York (home of Rosie O’Donnell, Bob Costas and me)

stephanie.hyattstephanie.hyatt
    Participant

Hey from Chapel Hill, NC. Home of Nala’s only competition for world’s most adorable catย  – Meezie ๐Ÿ˜Š.

lokd.catslokd.cats
    Participant

Hi everyone! I’m in south-west France, and have been following Nala & Dean’s adventures for *ages*!

Participant

Hi Guys,

My name is Beata and originally I’m from Poland but past 4,5 years I live in Aberdeen, Scotland ๐Ÿ˜ƒ. I discoved Dean’s and Nala story, couple months ago and since then I’m following their adventures regurlly.

Greetings for everyone from Scotland ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿด๓ ง๓ ข๓ ณ๓ ฃ๓ ด๓ ฟ๐Ÿ‡ต๐Ÿ‡ฑ

Participant

Hi from Redmond WA. Following the adventures of Dean and Nala always brings a smile to my face. And Kelly’s comic is superb! My husband and I have one cat, Chloe, who we love dearly!!!

Looking forward to the tour of Austria and new Utubes.Chloe in one of her beds

donna.glanvilledonna.glanville
    Participant

Salutations from San Jose, California, USA!

pam.alfordpam.alford
    Participant

Hi Dean. Nala, Vinny and everyone!

First thing I do everyday is see what Dean and Nala are doing on instagram. Even before my coffee! Itโ€™s so amazing how these two have stolen everyoneโ€™s heart around the world. Love to you from Flowood, Mississippi in the USA.

sunny2907sunny2907
    Participant

Hi, Im Linda from South Wales, UK

Participant

Good evening from Sweden ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡ช says Aleksandra and Luna!Luna

Participant

Hello from the Gold Coast,Queensland, Australia. Love Dean and Nala. Their adventures are shared with everyone in my family including Pepa 12 year old Terrier and Fred 10 year old saved cat. ย Looking forward to seeing Dean and Nala back on the road!

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 212 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.