Where in the world are you !

Home Forums ONE WORLD Where in the world are you !

Tagged: , ,

Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 215 total)
  • Author
    MandyMandy
    Participant

Hi everyone👋🏻 I’m from the UK, I have two cats Neo & Binti & a bunny called Misty 💗💗💗

ValerieValerie
    Participant

Hello from San Antonio, Texas! I have four cats and love checking out what Dean and Nala are doing every day. I also enjoy Kelly’s comics and am so glad the two of you have hooked up on the web site!

mennecier.sabinemennecier.sabine
    Participant

Nymeria a la plage en bretagne

steve.reaburnsteve.reaburn
    Participant

Hello from Melbourne, Australia.

(Born in Devon, UK)

1 Cat & 3 bikes 🙂

Loving the bond with Dean & Nala, such an awesome cat, and the positive vibes everyone gives them.

Makes the world a better place.

mennecier.sabinemennecier.sabine
    Participant

hi my name is sabine, i also found a kitten, actually a box of six kittens a year ago, and this young lady adopted me, a great love story, her name is nymeria

Participant

Hello from France with my two felines 🙂

Participant

Hello from Érd/ Hungary! 

Participant

<p style=”text-align: left;”>Good day everybody, Dean and Nala especially!</p>
    I am coming to you all the way from Johannesburg, South Africa.

I have followed your journey for a very long time and can wait to see what the future holds for you two (3 if you include Vinny). Perhaps a trip to the African continent?

Keep up all that you doing!!

Elske777Elske777
    Participant

Hello from Belgium everyone! :-).

isabel.refachoisabel.refacho
    Participant

Hello everybody !!! I am from Portugal (near our capital city, Lisbon) and I have been following the adventures of Dean & Nala since the Dodo did that wonderful story on them (April 2019). I just LOVE their adventures, their personalities, Dean’s generosity towards people, animals and Nature alike and I love travelling vicariously with them ! <3 I also LOVE our dear, sweet Kelly Ulrich who has been soooo generous in drawing a cartoon strip everyday, for over 1 year, based on Dean & Nala’s adventures and more (I must not forget dear sweet cockroach star named Vinny who is loved by everybody). I am the proud caregiver of 4 cats (1 ginger boy and 3 girls – 1 tuxedo and 2 tabbies) I rescued some years ago. <3 I am so happy and grateful I found Dean & Nala !!!

SonjaSonja
    Participant

<p style=”text-align: left;”>I am Sonja. I live in Leverkusen, Germany, but was born and grew up in Bocholt, Germany, a City close to the Netherlands</p>

Participant

Great to see the website up and running,  here in the Lake District, Cumbria, UK

Nastya.perovNastya.perov
    Participant

Hi everyone!

I’m Anastasiya, I live in London, but originally I’m from Russia)

Participant

Hello All,

I’m Jane from Wildwood, Florida. No pets currently, Wellington a Balinese purported to be a non shedder except I could have filled many a pillow with his fur, Nigel a sweet black cat and Daphne my foundling dog are all gone now and waiting at the Rainbow Bridge. I miss them all terribly. I now vicariously enjoy Nala and Dean’s adventures and get my fix.

Participant

Hello folks:  I’m from Dunbar, Scotland (Dean’s home-town) and have a 20 year-old cat Mitzi.  Reading of Dean and Nala’s travels,  seeing the videos and absolutely beautiful photos of Nala make my day.  Hope they will both have a book-signing when they return home!

Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 215 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.