The comic subscription log in and store log in are separate and will require separate log ins
If you receive a message that says your email address/password isn’t recognised, there’s a few things worth checking:
- Make sure you are using the same email address/username and password you registered with.
- If you can’t remember your password click on the ‘forgotten password’ link on the sign in page, we’ll send you an email with a link that will allow you to create a new password for your account.
- If after this you still can’t sign in, contact us at email@example.com giving as much detail as you can about the issue, including screen shots of any error message you get and what you’ve done so far to try to resolve it.
You may need to delete your cookies – a cookie is a small file we store on your computer to let us know who you are next time you visit us (for more information about cookies, click here).
Please note that if you have items in your bag or in your ‘Saved items’ section that were added when you weren’t logged in, you’ll need to make a note of the product name/code as deleting your cookies could clear this history.
On most internet browsers you can delete your cookies using ‘Tools’ or ‘History’.
2. Restart your browser
Once you’ve cleared your cookies, close your browser, reopen it and visit our site again. You should be able to use it without any more problems.
3. Update your operating system
We also suggest that you use the latest version of your operating system provider for example Windows, OSX etc.
4. Contact Us
If you’re still having problems, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org the following information:
- As much detail as you can about the issue
- Screenshots of any error messages you get
- Which web browser you’re using (e.g. Internet Explorer, Firefox, Chrome, Safari etc.)
- What you’ve done so far to try to resolve it
If your payment has been declined, then you’ll need to place your order again. We’re not able to reinstate an order once the payment has been declined.
2. Make the relevant checks
To help ensure your order is not declined when placing a new order we suggest checking the following:
- Check the card details on your account to make sure the information is correct, for example the expiry date or your billing address.
- Make sure you enter the security code correctly, the three digit number on the back of your card.
- Your card issuer may have declinedyour payment. They don’t tell us the reason for this, it’s best to check with them or contact your bank.
If you’ve checked all of the above, try paying with another card.
3. Contact us
If you’ve tried all these and are still having problems, contact us at email@example.com as many details as you can about the issue. Please include any error messages you receive and we’ll try to resolve it as soon as we can.
If your card is not authorised, payment will not be taken. Please note that even if a payment isn’t authorised, it may look like 1bike1world limited has still taken the money as some card issuers may still reserve the money, for a short period of time.